I hope this holiday season finds you enjoying equal parts raucous merry-making and restorative relaxation. I’m in the middle of a two week break from classes and work and have been taking full advantage of an unstructured schedule: late nights watching movies, late mornings sleeping in, and generally engaging in a life of laziness. It’s been wonderful. Really.
Currently, inspiration is coming from several different corners of the Internet and covers a vast array of topics from improving hot chocolate (is that possible?) to choosing a reading challenge for 2015 and everything in between. Enjoy!
- Noel – Bridget Park
- A Just-Simple-Enough Holiday
- I want to try this with my daughter, a lover of origami.
- Taking hot chocolate to the next level with this.
- Even though I didn’t quite finish this year’s challenge, I’ve been considering several reading challenges for 2015. At the moment, this and this are the top contenders.
- Heidi, author of the 101 Cookbooks blog, has some great things to say about blogging.
- When I get tired of being lazy this week, I’ll start working on this list, beginning with #4 and then moving on to #’s 6 and 7.
- This will aid in the completion of #4. It’s a very scary concept to me because I love clothing. However, I recognize the benefit of a stream-lined wardrobe (at least for work) so I’m going to give it a try. ( I can hear my husband’s rejoicing already.)
- I would never define myself as a lover of very modern or minimalist design, although the uncluttered essence of it seriously appeals to me. This lake home could convert me. I especially love its situation and the accompanying boathouse on the lake. Perfection!
- Finally, in celebration of Christmas, some beautiful music from ThePianoGuys: