I’d like to say that I haven’t written for awhile because there is too much other “stuff” going on. It wouldn’t really be a lie. A more truthful truth, though, would be that I’ve had nothing worthwhile to say. All my creative energy is going into completing projects and papers for my Masters courses and solving seemingly unsolvable problems at work. Sadly, there’s been nothing but crumbs left over for this little space.
Thank goodness there are many other people out there filled to overflowing with inspiration and creativity. For now, we’ll just have to mooch off their positive energy. Let’s all take a moment and bask in some beauty and the genius of our fellow human beings, shall we?
- Neely Wang’s photography – especially her Macro Monday posts.
- Ideas for surviving what has turned out to be a depressingly cold and rainy February.
- The luxury of napping.
- Winter reading suggestions. I second The Thirteenth Tale, Rebecca, and The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. I’ve put All the Light We Cannot See and Peace Like a River on the TBR list.
- Feeding my wanderlust with this.
- This made me smile.
- This book. The only “organizing” book I have ever finished and implemented. (A blog post, perhaps?)
- What is saving you? (Sounds like another blog post…)
- I’ve been needing this reminder, again and again. Talk about inspirational:
Well, that was refreshing. And since I have a three week hiatus before I begin my final quarter of Masters courses, I’m hoping I’ll have some time to be still, letting all this inspiration spark some creative blogging genius. Stay tuned!